7th October 2026
Bite Size Blog 11 : Britain isn’t Broken
I’m completely disgusted with this continual ‘Britain is Broken’ nonsense coming from politicians, commentators, the media and other folk.
NO IT’S NOT.
We have some challenges, yes.
Some big ones, some smaller ones.
Tell me a time when we didn’t have some challenges. 🤷♂️
I’ll wait 🤔🤔🤔
Britain has always been a great country.
And remains a great country.
I AM BRITISH.
And proud of it.
And proud of my country.
Very proud.
But we can make it better.
And will.
So, all you people that complain that ‘Britain is Broken’, you know who you are 😡
I say, if you think that and dislike it so much, leave.
You are not forced to stay.
I’ll stay in the country I love, and work to make it even better.
BRITAIN IS NOT BROKEN.
Thanks for reading.
Graham
Twitter : @apple_shwn
Please add any comments to my Twitter post at @apple_shwn